The Arizona Awarness Month is sponsored by the State Historic Preservation Office.
- increase the awarness of Arizona history
- preserve and protect all the aspects of it
Numerous parks, museums are the participants of the program. Everybody in all ages should be able to find some fascinating activities such as:
- walking tours of histortic downtown Chandler
- demonstration of ancient skills (skills such as flint knapping, pottery, throwing rabbit sticks
- guided hikes to ruins and petro glyph sites throughout the state
Several programs are hosted by The Pueblo Grande Museum and Archaeological Park in southeastern Phoenix.
Addreess: 4619 E. Washington Street, Phoenix AZ 85034
For more information please visit: phoenix.gov/parks/pueblo