Mardi Gras is coming to Historic Downtown Chandler in February 6, 2010. Parade and street festival to Cajun cook-offs, arts & crafts, gourmet food booths, live entertainment, strolling musicians, street performers, jazz music, dancing, costume contests and the crowning of the Mardi Gras King and Queen are scheduled from 6 pm to 11:30 pm. Organizers say it won’t have the conspicuous public nudity and alcohol-fueled mayhem of the New Orleans celebration.
Ticket prices are:
* $325 packgage includes:
- 2tickets to Mardi Gras Gala
- 1 night stay at San Marcos Resort
- Sunday Jazz Brunch for 2 at San Marcos Resort
* $100 for VIP
- which includes a reserved seat
- food and beverages
* $75 for regular admission
- including food and beverage
For tickets and event information, visit www.chandlermardigras.com.