- Twelve Stages of Continuous Live Entertainment
- An Outdoor Circus
- A Medieval Arts & Crafts Fair
- A Jousting Tournament with Three Performances Each Day
- A Day - Long Feast
During the months of February and March every year - Apache Junction, Arizona (about 36 miles from Phoenix) is transformed into a 16th Century European Country Faire and opens to the public.
The Arizona Renaissance Festival is a wonderful combination of amusement park, shows, comedy, music, feats of daring, street performers, shopping, and indulging. The Festival is spread out over 30 acres, and it is easy to spend an entire day there.
- every Saturday and Sunday
- February 6, 2010 through March 28, 2010
- Open on President's Day
- Hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m
- State Highway 60 East, east of Apache Junction, just east of Gold Canyon Golf Resort
Advance discount tickets are available at Fry's Stores and Fry's Marketplace
- $18 for adults
- $8 for children 5-12
- Children under 5 are free
- Tickets are $2 more if purchased at the event or on line
- Senior (60+) tickets can be purchased at the Festival Ticket Booth for $17
The admission price includes parking, all entertainment shows, including the Tournament Jousting and Birds of Prey show.
It does not include the purchase arts and craft items, food or beverages, or rides and games.
You can also buy a season pass that's valid for any festival day.
For more information, visit the Arizona Renaissance Festival online or call for information 520-463-2700.